Business Development Manager
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join us on a permanent basis. This role is based in our central London studio.
Identify prospects, targeted approaches through networking events and business development strategies, write compelling pitch proposals, present to clients, and ultimately secure new business. Together with Associate Director, develop, implement and maintain company-wide and sector specific business development strategies in order to expand the client base and maintain existing client relationships.
- Working on a day-to-day basis closely with the Managing Director and Associate Director to successfully win work and retain clients.
- Build successful stakeholder relationships.
- Source and identify leads as well as day-to-day monitoring of the industry for new leads and opportunities.
- Research and analysis to devise strategies to approach target clients, including customer journey analysis.
- Devise and implement an annual business development plan for each sector, which feeds into marketing and wider business plan
- Prepare proposals and bid documents
- Networking at key industry events to build business profile and secure client presentations
- Production of collateral to support business development and marketing initiatives.
- Competitor analysis.
A property or architectural background preferred but not essential.