Earlier this month, the Wagstaffs team attended MIPIM, the annual property expo in Cannes. We have attended the event for many years but this year was even more significant for Jason and the team, which saw us supporting clients across the London Pavilion and beyond using a range of digital communications tools.
- Our VU.CITY stand – where we demonstrated the the largest and most accurate interactive digital city model in the world. Wagstaffs is one of the co-founders of VU.CITY alongside rights of light and neighbourly matters surveyors, GIA. VU.CITY was also on the Belfast stand, where our 52 sq km model of the city is already being used by Belfast City Council and developers.
- Stand design and digital content provision for London Chamber of Commerce and Industry and their 15 sponsors, using our VUTOUCH touchtable screen.
- Animated film for ABP London, following the short journey from central London down the Thames to Royal Albert Dock, showing that travel times to Central London will be just a matter of minutes.
- VU.CITY for Kingston Futures, highlighting the opportunity areas in the south west London Borough.
- Bespoke app for London Borough of Barking & Dagenham to showcase their significant development plans for the borough
- iPad app for Greater London Authority to demonstrate the major opportunity areas: Royal Docks, Old Oak Common and the Queen Elizabeth Park at Stratford
It was a great MIPIM for us and for everyone we spoke to both during and after. The focus was on business and for London, on the fact that the capital is open for business – more so now than it has ever been. #Londonisopen
To find out how our digital communications solutions, including VU.CITY, can be used to support your development proposals and marketing, get in touch.